Finally Friday!!!!! I am ready for the weekend because this weekend is the start of vacation for my hubby and I. As I’ve been mentally packing for the trip, I have been checking out adorable outfits out there on the world wide web. I wanted to gather some inspiration for what to grab from my closet. I didn’t find too much that inspired me to pack for this trip but I found a lot that inspired me to dress for a Fun Friday or Casual Friday!! I have really enjoyed denim on denim for Casual Fridays, too. Here is one of my recent looks…
These outfits are absolutely adorable!! I would leave my house in any one of these. I just love how I can pick a few of my favorite pieces, put them on and instantly be in a better mood. I believe it’s important for every woman to feel beautiful when they leave the house for the day. I hope these inspire you to grab something from your closet that you feel confident in!
1. I LOVE this tee shirt look. This girl has some serious style!!! I need to go grab me a gray tee shirt and play around with some outfits! Its so simple yet makes such a statement. We all need to add a plain tee in a neutral color and dress it up!
2. This is a great mix of prints! One of my favorite prints is stripes. A trick to mixing prints is to have a larger print (the large stripe) paired with a smaller print. This keeps the outfit balanced and not overwhelming. My confidence would be off the charts the day I wore something like this. This outfit is perfect for a casual business meeting or lunch with the girls. Check out more details about this outfit here.
3. Classic Black & White never goes out of style. In Phoenix it’s still hot, so ankle pants are must for work outfits! The draping of the white top helps give this outfit some dimension. I would play around with my accessories to add some more color into this look. Maybe a splash of color with the heels or a necklace. I found this look on this fashion blog.
4. I just love this look for Running On Happiness!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting her earlier this month and she is absolutely fabulous! I loved how real and honest she is. She gave me some of the best advice. If you haven’t checked her out, hop on over to her site. The blue skirt & polka shirt would keep me running on happiness all day. It’s such a fun outfit!
5. I love a summer white and in Phoenix the rule about wearing white after labor day doesn’t apply. I am definitely cooler when I wear white as opposed to black or denim all the way into October. The draping on this skirt would be beautiful on an hourglass figure or inverted triangle, it helps balance curves and create curves.
6. More white!!! I am enjoying everything about this outfit!!! I love the dress so much that it may be part of my wardrobe soon. I have the a teal biker jacket that would go perfect with it! I love checking out this style blog, she has great outfits!
What outfits have been inspiring you this week?