I’m 34 years old today!!! And I am celebrating and sharing with you the perfect white dress. I’m also sharing 2o things you may not know about me but if you’ve been with me a while you will probably know a few. We had dinner with good friends earlier this week and they asked how I felt about turning 34 and I have to tell you I am so good with this! I am not one to shy away from my age or turn 29 again.
I feel like each year in my 30’s just keeps getting better. I am more confident in who God is creating me to be. I keep learning and striving to be a better mom, wife and friend. Getting older also is helping me be wiser because I’m actually learning from my mistakes instead of making them again like I did sometimes in my 20’s! I encourage you to embrace the getting older and enjoy these days. Right now for me, the days are long and the years are short. These years are going by fast.
The Perfect White Dress
White is one of my favorite things to wear! With my dark hair white helps give me a little pop. I can also pair any color with it! This is the perfect white dress for summer. I can dress it up or wear it casual. Pairing different colors with it makes it easy to recreate over and over again. Transitioning from day to night in this dress is super easy. Grab a jean jacket, a colorful piece of jewelry and a pair of wedges and you have an evening look.
Shop The Look
20 things you don’t know about me
- My favorite color is pink…shocker!
- My favorite food’s are donuts and pizza
- My dream vacation is a trip to Paris
- I secretly sew, I sewed both of my girl crib bedding and room accessories
- I lead a close knit women’s ministry for the past 4 years
- I love stripes. I even made my husband paint gold and white stripes down our foyer
- I did Crossfit for 5 years and I miss it! Recently I’ve been running
- My favorite movie is Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken
- My favorite way to relax is with a good book and a glass of wine
- I cherish deep friendships. My girls are my lifeline and get me through this crazy life
- I was a high school cheerleader and loved every minute of it
- I believe every women should own a good pair of black jeans
- I believe life takes place in the details, so don’t rush things
- My marriage is the most important thing in my life followed by my girls
- I still love watching Grey’s Anatomy every week!
- I have a slight shoe addiction…My husband built me a big shoe closet underneath our stairs
- I also have a slight bag addiction…I rarely have to squeeze into it-unlike a couple pairs of my jeans
- I have a bad habit….It’s hard to even put it in here…I pick my split ends and its so bad on my hair!
- I’m a country music fan
- When I was born, doctors gave me a 1% chance of living. I was flown on a jet, owned by a oil tycoon, to a children’s hospital 4 hours away where doctors saved my life. I know God wanted me here and to share my life with others!
I hope you’ve learned a little bit about me! Thanks for sharing my 34th birthday with me and letting me show you the perfect white dress you need this summer! I’ve enjoyed this blogging journey and look forward to many more fun years!
This post contains affiliate links